Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 8: Where does hope come from…


31 Days
Hope...
In my journey learning to parent two traumatized children with attachment issues I read a lot.   In one book I found this thought particularly profound:
At the core there are really only two emotions: love or fear.  Every other emotion or reaction stems directly from one of  these two places.  You are either operating out of fear or you are operating out of love.
The Bible tells us that perfect love casts out fear…where there is love there is hope Hope squashes fear.
Are you without hope?  I challenge you to take stock: where are you operating from?  Are you angry?  Frustrated? Discouraged?  If you can answer yes to any or all of this then friend, you have moved from place of love to a place of fear.   The good news is, you do not have to stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...