Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 5: It just might be hope….




I love this song.
 Hope has a way of turning it’s face to you, just when you least expect.  You walk in a room, you look out a window and something there leaves you breathless….You say to yourself, it’s been awhile since I felt this but it feels like it might be hope.
Hope does that sometimes.  It catches you off guard, it takes your breath away, it reminds you: not all is lost…
But this I call to mind therefore I have hope:  the steadfast love of the Lord never fails, His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning.  The Lord is my portion says my soul, therefore I will hope in him.  Lamentations 3:21-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...